One of the fun thing to do with Windows (any version) is to customize it to your liking. Windows 8, provide you with fresh design and new cursors. Today we will show you how to edit Windows 8 Custom Cursors and provide you with a big list of downloadable cursors for free.
How to edit Custom Cursors on Windows 8 (works also on Windows 7)
1. From Control Panel, select ‘Personalization’.
2. Select ‘Change Mouse Pointers’ from the left menu.
3. Download any mouse pointer package from the list below and extract them to a specific directory.
4. Click on a cursor you would like to change and then select ‘Browse’.
5. Browse to the selected cursors and click ‘ok’.
6. Do it for all cursors you like and then click ‘apply’.
TechSultan’s Custom Cursors List
– Aero Black Blue (Download)
– Aero Black Gold (Download)
– Aero Gold (Download)
– Aero Purple (Download)
– Aero Red Dark (Download)
– Aero Red (Download)
– Aero Deep Blue (Download)
– Aero 8 Colored versions (Download)
– Win 8 Busy Black (Download)
– Win 8 Busy Green (Download)
– Win 8 Busy Magenta (Download)
– Win 8 Busy Orange (Download)