Many people asked me how to install WhatsApp for PC. Since it’s an Android native application, there is few things you need to do before having WhatsApp running on a PC.
First of all, what is ‘WhatsApp’ ? Well WhatApps is a mobile application for multiple instant messenger networks. It work on multiple mobile platforms such as BlackBerry, iPhone, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia.
So today we will show you how to install WhatsApp for PC using Android emulator called BlueStacks. Note that everything is free here which is awesome!
The following guide has been done on a Windows 7 x64 computer.
What you need
– BlueStack Android Emulator : http://bit.ly/bstkdnldpage
How to do it
1. Download BlueStack Android Emulator for Windows (or it is also available for Mac OS X).
2. Install BlueStack on your computer.
3. Run BlueStack (should open automatically when installation is finished) and then click on magnify icon to search.
4. Input the following search terms : ‘WhatsApp’.
5. Next step is to click on ‘install’ button. This will start download and automatic installation of WhatsApp on your PC.
6. WhatsApp download in progress on your computer.
7. When download is finished, you need to click on ‘My apps’ big icon so you can see installed applications on BlueStack’s.
8. Click on ‘WhatsApp’ icon. Doing so will launch WhatsApp for PC.
9. Congratulation, you can run WhatsApp on your PC now.
Wether an application is available only for Android or not, you can always emulate its procress using BlueStacks free solution. That’s how we have been able to run WhatsApp for PC.