Samsung has added numerous new features to its S pen stylus to enhance its functionality in the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The new phone is scheduled to launch this week. With a high resolution 5.7 inch display, a 2.3GHz quad-core processor and 3GB of RAM, the upcoming Galaxy Note 3 is bigger and better in all aspects. Given all these features, the device is still going to be slimmer and sleeker as compared to previous Galaxy Note models. The features of the S Pen stylus have been amazingly increased. Here are some tips to use the S Pen stylus properly in order to make the most out of it.
Air Command: Removing the stylus from its location, which is at the right bottom corner of the Galaxy Note 3, will automatically open the Air Command menu. The popped up menu gives you quick access to various features of S Pen, including S Finder, Scrapbooker, Action Memo and many more.
- Action Memo: The feature allows you to quickly take hand written notes. These notes can be linked to different actions as well like you can call on the number which you noted down or add it to your contacts or even send a message or an e-mail to it. Galaxy Note 3 has the ability to automatically respond to what you write down, so not does it only recognize what you note, but also offers actions accordingly.
- Scrapbooker: With the Scrapbooker feature, you can select a certain portion of the screen and take a screen shot of it. This feature comes in very handy when you have to save a specific part of a document or save just a certain portion of the screen. After taking the screen shot, you can also add tags or write notes about it.
- Screen Write: The feature is not new in Galaxy Note 3, as it was also present in Galaxy Note 2. The feature allows you to take screen shots of the entire screen and then you can add notes on the top of the captured picture.
- S Finder: A brand new feature in the Galaxy series which allows you to search for almost anything on your device. Whether it is a contact, an application or even a hand written note, S Finder can find it all for you within seconds.
- Pen Window: It is undoubtedly one of the best features of the new Galaxy Note 3. It is basically a multi tasking feature which allows you to select a certain portion of the screen and then offers you a variety of applications to launch within the selected portion on your screen. Once you have launched an application, you can also increase or decrease the size of the selected portion, resizing the application automatically, and even move it around the screen to place it somewhere else. Moreover, you can also minimize the application or expand it to full screen mode. And that is not it, you can launch multiple applications using Pen Window feature.