Earlier this year there was a gameboy emulator for iOS available called GBA4iOS which was very popular. You were allowed to play gameboy advance games on your iOS device (either iPhone, iPod or iPad) without jailbreaking it. Today we will show you a way to do the same with Nintendo DS emulator without jailbreak, this tweak is called : NDS4iOS.
How to play Nintendo DS without jailbreak (NDS4iOS)
1. With your iDevice, browse to the following link.
2. Click on ‘install’ to accept NDS4iOS installation on your iOS device.
3. Tap on nds4ios icon and accept license agreement to open it.
4. Main screen of NDS4iOS has no game yet.
5. Tap on ‘+’ on top right corner to add games. It will open a browser to coolroms’ website and you can chose whichever game you like.
6. When you download a game, it will be displayed in the main screen of NDS4iOS.
7. As soon as the game is downloaded, it will become available in main screen. Here for our example we downloaded Pokémon Black Version.
8. Simply tap on the game to open and play it. Here a live playing of Pokemon Black version :