If you follow Windows’ evolution in its product you may miss some of them since they often roll out good products which we still use. One of them is widely spread amongst businesses : Outlook Express. Today we will show you an Outlook Express Windows 7 guide on how to install and run it from newest Microsoft’s operating systems. The following guide has been done on Windows 7 x64 with Windows Virtual PC for Windows XP.
The following tutorial to Outlook Express Windows 7 require you to have genuine validated Windows version as you must download certain items from their official website and validate your license.
Requirements and downloads
1. Download Windows XP Mode at the following URL : http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/install-and-use-windows-xp-mode-in-windows-7
2. Download Microsoft Virtual PC at the following URL : http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=3702
Outlook Express Windows 7 Guide
1. Download Windows XP Mode for Windows 7. You need to select which license you have currently on your system (either N or not). Select the one you have and click next to download file.
2. Run Windows XP Mode installer and select all default options.
3. Download Microsoft Virtual PC. Select which version here, either 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit version (x64).
4. Install Microsoft Virtual PC with all default options.
5. Reboot your computer.
6. You can now run Microsoft Virtual PC from start menu item : Windows XP Mode.
7. When you click on Windows XP Mode, installer will pop and will start Windows XP emulation straight away. Be patient and let it finish.
8. When installation is finished, you will see a Windows XP screen on your Windows 7. It’s called OS emulation, that means you can now run Windows XP apps on your Windows 7, nice, isn’t it?
9. Next step to have Outlook Express Windows 7, click on start menu within Windows XP screen and select ‘Email Outlook Express’.
10. Outlook Express setup will start just like you had on Windows XP. You can setup it just like you want.
Even if your operating system restrict you to not run specific apps, there is always a way around. TechSultan is there to show you how to do things. If you wonder how to do something do not hesitate to contact us. So today you can now run Outlook Express Windows 7 !