When you get a new computer, you have only one option when it comes to internet browser : IE. Yes you can download alternative like Firefox or Chrome, but what if you want to use Internet Explorer with Google as a default search engine?
Here is how to change your default search engine in IE :
- Open Notepad.
- Download the following .reg file.
- Run file & click yes to confirm that you want to write in registry.
- Open Internet Explorer & open options.
- Click on Programs tab and then Manage add-ons.
- Click on Search Providers
- Right click on google and then set by default.
Optional : Delete Bing.
There you go! No more default search on crappy Microsoft Bing.