If you have ever wondered how to create PDF files from Word, Excel or anything that can be printed out to a printer, well I have a little trick for you.
It is useful especially when you buy stuff online and you want to keep a file of your receipts.
What you need ?
CutePDF (freely downloadable at http://www.cutepdf.com/download/CuteWriter.exe )
- Run downloaded file (CuteWriter.exe) & follow steps to install.
- Click yes when it ask for PS2PDF converter install (require internet connection)
How to use it?
- Print a document or a webpage from anywhere
- Select as printer : CutePDF Writer (as shown on the following screenshot)
- Select location for printed PDF file.
If you have any question about how to print anything into a PDF file, just reply to this blog post and I will be glad to help you.